Monday, January 19, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (I'm lazy), I will not be attempting to be the first one to link on to MckMama's wonderful blog, but perhaps at this rate, I will be the last. Check out her site. She's hysterical and inspiring.


I did not have to clean up petrified kitty cat poo from this sweet little kitten that Santa Claus brought last month...



Tons and tons of petrified kitty poo from this plant and all the other plants in my house! Bad Kitty!




I did not impulse buy and get a beautiful new table runner in all my favorite colors...


Nor did I fall in love with and just had to get new seat cushions for my kitchen chairs in all different colors... because I couldn't make up my mind which ones I liked the best.

I totally did not laugh until I cried at the Justine Timberlake and Beyonce video skit from Saturday Night Live.




I did not catch a pot of grease on fire in my kitchen because I was trying to make a homemade donut... and my son did not have to tell me not to put water on a grease fire... and I didn't make all the smoke detectors in the house go off for the first time ever. Nope it wasn't me.

And my son did not actually say, "Wow, mom your fire was way bigger than mine." See this post about my pyromaniac son.

And I did not hear this totally gross and disgusting conversation in the car this week,
Jaiden, "Mom, Justine had a big booger on her dress."
Justine, "It's not there now..."
Jaiden, "YEAH... because you ate it."

There are SO many things that I did not do this week. I wish there were more time for me to share, but I must be off to NOT do some more stuff!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Gina,
I am so loving your Monday posts!! I laugh hysterically because I so did not do some of those very same things!!!! Good luck not getting anything done- :)

Sandee said...

I trully, actually did laugh out loud. In my cubicle at work. I had to cover my mouth to quiet myself. The car conversation did it!

Oh my...how honest. YOu inspire me. I might have to go check out the Mc...site and dare to be brutally honest...not sure, but it sure is funny.