Sunday, January 11, 2009

Funniest Things Heard While Playing the Game of Life...



We are playing a lot more games and watching a lot less TV. One of our favorites is The Game of Life. Jack begged for this game for Christmas, and when I found it on sale after Christmas, I couldn't resist. We have had so much fun playing this game. Here are some of the funniest things I have heard the kids say while playing:

"Oh yay! I have birth!"

"My house floated?"

"You can't get babies in the back seat. Your fingers aren't dextrous enough."

"Ooohhhh, I'm a rich girl." (Imagine with an Ethiopian accent)

"Where'd my husband go?"

"Why is your husband always running away?"

"I only have one baby boy... I wish I could have kids now!"

"Why doesn't my husband work?"

"I want a baby..." (imagine repeatedly and through tears)

"Oohh, I had twins. My car's full now... just like yours mom."

"Put my kids in the back of the car... I don't want to have to deal with them."

"Wait, how many kids do I have?"

"Tax refund? What's that?"
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I love it! So cute. Can't wait! We have been into playing Pollyanna..my dad made us a wooden pollyanna game board for Christmas.

I love all the sayings and how they sound funny to us!

Peculiar Smith Family said...

The "Put my kids in the back of the car" one was REALLY cracking me up!