Sunday, January 18, 2009

Analyze this...

OK, I get it. I'm watching too much TV. No More TiVo'd Idol. No more old episodes of Lost on my laptop in the wee hours of the morning.

I awoke with a start after dreaming about buying life insurance from Ryan Seacrest out of an October 2004 Vogue magazine. I then somehow ended up on the Lost island. There were cages that I thought looked just perfect for making a daycare, but no one would go near them because of all the wild animals. I had to take a weed wacker to the jungle and take care of the animals, but I got the daycare started... (in the cages... I have no idea what psychological meaning this has, but I'm sure it means something and don't even mention that one of my children is living under my stairs or I swear Rebecca B is going to drive here from Washington and take Justine from me...)

OK maybe just a few episodes of Lost per week to slowly wean down my obsession...?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Tell my girl that I'm on my way...leavin' tomorrow morning...get her bags packed.
HaHa!!
Aren't dreams just bizarre?!?!

misschris said...

Cracking up over here, Gina. "buying life insurance from Ryan Seacrest out of an October 2004 Vogue magazine." That is golden.