Saturday, January 17, 2009

Love a nurse today...they so deserve it

Number of times my octoginarian patient has offered to "kick my a$$" tonight
...............................................................3

Number of times my octoginarian patient has hit me tonight

...............................................................2

Number of times I have seriously thought I should have picked a different career

...............................................................1

What 7 am will be to me

...............................................................priceless.
Photobucket

2 comments:

SisterMom said...

I have worked in nursing homes for the past 12 years! I sooooo feel your pain! One of my co workers told me I must be dead inside last week. Ouch!

Jeanie said...

Ah...grasshoppa... use your ah-may-zing kah-rah-tay skills on said person and they shall sa-cumb to your will... Let's break some boards.