Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fact VS Fantasy

We have been working on differentiating between fact and fantasy here at Ellerbeeville. I know that my life may seem like a fantasy to some of you, but in all reality, it's quite... well... a slap in the face, and usually painfully real. Josh and Jameson seem to have some sort of "magical" thinking about how things actually work. They have a hard time differentiating between fact and fantasy.

Here's how that lesson went.
Imagine Josh reading these questions and answering fact or fantasy.

1) My cat can talk to me. "Um sometimes... fact"

2) The zoo is closed on Mondays. "Fantasy."

3) I have a man-eating tree. "Yes!"

Oh boy! This lesson is going downhill....

4) My dad mows the lawn. "Definitely fantasy."

By George, I think he's got it! Too funny!
Photobucket

No comments: