Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Top 10 things Jeff and I said to each other...

While watching the Democratic National Convention last night. Several things were said using our best "Bill and Hill" voices - so use your imagination.

10) "Snoopy, is that the Great Pumpkin?"
9) "Olivejuice" (While Bill was on camera mouthing the words I love you I love you I love you... watch the movie The Other Sister if you don't know what I'm talking about)
8) "Which one was she in 'The sisterhood of the traveling pants'?... I don't remember ."
7) Bill Clinton, "I wish I had my IPod."
6) "She said 'duty'... he he he he"
5) "We have territories?"
4) "What are you crying for? It's not American Idol."
3) "I thought this was about Obama."
2) "I'm in room 327" (While Bill was hugging some lady next to him for a really long time)
1) "You wanna play oval office?"

*Disclaimer: This list is a bipartisan effort to make fun of all politicians and does not in any way reflect our preferences for president. Hopefully we will find the RNC as entertaining.
Photobucket

No comments: