Thursday, August 07, 2008

Quote for the day...

At the Missouri Botanical Garden (which I will post more pics and info later), there was a wonderful children's area with a running river which you could change the motion of the river by moving barriers. There were little wooden tugboats which you were supposed to keep in the area to make the river work. Justine, of course, threw the boats out into the pond. Jeff was pretending not to know me, but of course me being the wonderful mother I am, pulled up my jean pant legs and waded out into the calf deep water to fetch the boats... I kept losing my flipflops on the bottom of the river... it was very much like the real Mississippi river... so when I slipped and lost my balance and got ALL wet, Justine very non-chalantly says,
"Well, that's what you get..."
UGH!
Photobucket

No comments: