Monday, August 04, 2008

Our trip so far...

We are still in DC.  We spent all day Sunday walking, walking, walking.  I think we walked for 12 hours straight.  We went to ALL of the monuments except FDR's.  We went to the Smithsonian.  We went to a concert at JFK center for the performing arts.  Saturday night we got into town and started walking... we ended up walking in a very dark and scary neighborhood at midnight.  Finally we made it to Dupont Circle and went to an all night bookstore.  What more fun could Jordan and I have in the middle of the night?  Today we went to GW for a tour in the morning and American University in the afternoon.  Tomorrow we go to Georgetown in the morning, then take a train to NYC!  We will meet up with our wonderful fam on Thursday.  Kids - I miss you all so much!  It hurts.  I see a thousand things a day that I wish you were here experiencing with me!  I have tried to upload pictures from Jordan's computer, but sadly it's not working.  I will try again later.  Can't wait to see all of you!  G

3 comments:

Jenny H said...

Love the new look. Very awesome.

Jeanie said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG SKIN!! You are the best! Hope you have a good trip and come home soon!

Laurel said...

LOVE your new blog look. Wow!

Our family loves DC ... but we are NOT NYC people. My Aunt lives in Dupont Circle, so I bet I know the coffee shop.

Hope you enjoyed your mom/daughter time. I am hoping to go to Argentina next month to spend a couple of weeks with one of my dear daughters. Woohoo!


:) :) :)