Saturday, August 16, 2008

Justine's plans

Justine has been making her own arrangements for her future in case of my untimely demise. She has chosen our friends daughter (I think because she has a new Yorkie puppy, but that's just my opinion). She notified her this weekend that she could adopt her if I died.
Jack was quick to respond, "No Justine, both parents have to die and the grandparents deemed incompetent to take care of you."
I'm so glad they're into planning for their future. Maybe we can get them to do some retirement planning for us now.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey, wait just a minute here. We have 3 dogs AND Ava....ask her if she'd like Washington....I could really use that little "baby-whisperer".....

Amy said...

I'll fight Rebecca for her. After all her and Helina are 2 peas in a pod:). The way my weekend is going Helina may be coming to live with you when I run screaming from this house......never to return. As you so eloquently said, parenting is DEFINITELY not for sissies.

Miss you all!

Rebecca said...

Love Amy's comment! Parenting is not for sissies. That sums it up! You never know what is in the mind of a child!