Friday, October 12, 2007

travel

Well I have completed our Ethiopian Visa applications. You have to send your passport in with the application, and supposedly it only takes about 3-4 days to get it back. I have been searching for good flights. They're getting a little more expensive than they were a few weeks ago, which makes me nervous, but it's still not unreasonable...yet. Our fundraising is going really well. It absolutely amazes me how many people have donated money for our adoption. People I don't even know. People who definitely don't have money to donate. I am flabberghasted by the whole thing. God is really taking care of these children. So thank you to all of our who have donated your time, money and prayers for our cause. I know that God will provide as we get down to the wire, it will all work out. Thanks again!
Photobucket

No comments: