Saturday, October 20, 2007

Last time with 6

I got called off tonight, as we only have 4 patients. Yeah for no sick people. Pray that it stays that way. IF I do not get called back in, we are going on our annual hayride, smores making, sitting around the campfire with Sunday school tonight. I find myself thinking more and more about "this is the last time we will do this with just the 6 of us." Everything we do is marked by the fact that next time, we will get to share this with Merkeb and Filemon. I am beginning to hyperventilate about Christmas. We are continuing the 3 gift thing this year. Each kid get 3 gifts as that is the number of gift Jesus received from the Wise Men. Even that, 3 gifts X 6 kids...those gifts have to really be special because there's only 3, so Christmas requires a lot of planning and thinking ahead. I really want to make this Christmas special...how could it not be? The kids are going to be here for the first time at Christmas time! How awesome is that? This is a dream come true to me. I have wanted this for so long, and I never thought it would come to fruition. I am just counting the days until we can go get these kids. I know the rest of you are too. Just think, you're observing a miracle!
Photobucket

No comments: