Friday, October 12, 2007

New photos... old photos

I was just browsing the Hope Adoption website which shows the Faith Children's Home and information about Shimellis. I will add it to my links page. Anyway I have looked at it a dozen times before, at least. I clicked on the Ethiopian Program and when I started looking at the pictures, I think I found 2 new pictures of Merkeb and Filemon. I put them on the photos section of this website under the title new photos. The date on the pictures is July of 2006. This would have been when the children arrived in the home. I recognized Merkeb due to her little puffy pigtails. I have a picture just like that on her admission to the home paperwork. Filemon looks like his picture around the same time too. I'm sure it's them! And I think the kids with them are their cousins! Isn't that awesome! I'm on cloud nine and these pictures are over a year old! Imagine what I'll be like when I actually see new pictures. Imagine what I'll be like when I get to hold them in person! They're going to think I'm a crazy woman. Oh well, it won't be the last time that happens!
Photobucket

No comments: