Friday, October 26, 2007

Hot chocolate and cuddle time

Well the weather's finally changed. I think this is my favorite time of year. There's something magical about hot chocolate and cuddling under a blanket to read a book. I think the weather change has made me more aware that the kids will be here soon. When we were in the middle of summer, and it was 100+ degrees outside, it was more difficult to imagine the holidays and the time the kids would be coming. Now it's becoming real. It's almost time to celebrate. By the way, just so you know, I did get all of my assignments for school completed in time, (finished at 1 am), the kids had great parent teacher conferences (Jaiden had mastered almost everything for 2nd grade already and Jack had 2A's and 3A+'s.) Yeah! Jordan will be leaving for Philadelphia on her birthday (November 7th) What a present! (For her, not me) So even though I feel like I'm struggling to keep afloat, I am at least keeping my head above the water. (Jen - I'm at least at chin level, maybe even shoulders) Let's start praying for elbows or waist level soon. Have a blessed day. Gina
Photobucket

No comments: