Monday, October 29, 2007

Awesome Addis accomodations

Couldn't help but be a little alliterative! I have been researching travel tips, packing lists etc on adoption websites and adoption blogs. I found the most awesome guest house in Addis. You can rent the entire floor with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Breakfast is included. They cook Ethiopian meals and allow your family to assist with cooking the meals. There is a small garden area and they are very adoption friendly. It looks too good to be true. I have e mailed for a price quote and availability of dates. The individual rooms are priced between 15-45 Euros, which is between 22 to 64 US $. So even if we got 3 rooms, that would be cheaper than the Hilton. I am very anxious about hearing back from them. It looks like an awesome place to spend time getting to know our new children. God is so good. I cannot even begin to tell you. We were (OK I) stressing about making ends meet for the rest of this adoption, and we have been blessed with so many generous, awesome friends and family. I will never be able to pay them back for what they've done for us. Plus, if we can get these rooms at the guest house, it will save us even more money. I know that God must have such great things in store for these kids and for us also
Photobucket

No comments: