Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 2 Devotion

Today's scripture verse is "And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness- secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name." Isaiah 45:3. The devotion is about becoming obedient to God so that I might discover the hidden treasures of God. Don't get us wrong, we are scared to death about what's in store for us. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't think "What if they don't like us?" What if, what if, what if. We are worried about Christmas, about traveling, the logistics of having 6 children (laundry!) The list goes on and on. I have to have faith that when God guides, He always provides. God is not going to ask someting of us without giving us sufficient grace to accomplish it. Have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments: