Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Good news, Bad news

Because I know that you all are sitting of the edge of your seats worried to death about Sunshine and Miranda...

You know, our crabs who were missing in action? Surely, you've been following the drama here at Ellerbeeville, right?

I thought I'd let you know, THEY ARE ALIVE!

As you can see, Justine, who just had to have them, is still afraid to hold them or touch them.


And screams everytime they move.

We found Miranda behind the ottoman. Sunshine was hiding in a jar in the back of the pantry. I don't even want to know how Sunshine ended up in the pantry, inside a jar.

But whatever.

The important thing is we found them before they died and stunk up my house.

The bad news is that Jeff gave the kids a tiny frog he found outside.

Now ... it's missing.

We have an amazing grasp on pet care, don't we?


You should see how we take care of our domesticated mammal pets. Amazing. Really.
Photobucket


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LMAO. Really. That's all I can say!