Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thank you Shrek and Donkey

I want to send out a great big thank you to Dream Works Productions, Shrek and Donkey specifically, who taught my children the "I like big butts" song. Taking after their mother though, my kids can't seem to get the words right, so what you get is "I like big butts on a Friday night live..." I have no idea what the significance is of that. We have tried and tried and tried to get them to stop singing it. Just when we think they have forgotten about it, they hear it somewhere and scream at the top of their lungs, "Mom, it's Big Butts." Impressive huh?

Justine showing off her "big butt," among many other "big" parts.

Nice, don't you think?

It's actually the contents of an entire toy box shoved in her footy jams. Jams that are both comfortable and serve a purpose. That's what I'm talking about.

No comments: