Friday, January 29, 2010

Random Things About Me

I secretly judge other people's parenting skills by how their kids' fingernails look...

I once went insane at a MSU hockey game and started beating on the glass window screaming, "hit him. hit him. hit him."

My husband once left me at a hockey game...

I am a grammar fanatic, yet I still use commas inappropriately and utilize the ellipses way too much...

I don't consider myself a "dog" person, yet I slept with a 3 pound chihuahua on my head last night and even got up at 4am to take him outside in the snow to pee.

I snore.

I once changed my name for an entire summer.

I enjoy doing laundry because I can see progress when I'm done.

I graduated from college in 2003... when I was 31 and had 4 kids.

Someone spilled something on the keyboard of my laptop, specifically keys k, m,n, and l... and it's driving me absolutely crazy.

I always wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic. (little did I know I would be photographing my own wildlife here at home)

I am an adrenaline junkie.

I love bad weather and am disappointed in the storm that was projected as the blizzard of 2010 and ended up being lame.

Oh and I'm about to be a redhead for the second time in my life... I'll let you know how that goes.

Photobucket

3 comments:

nunya said...

Love this post! We share a lot of the same things.

What did you change your name to that summer?

Haiti Orphan Relief Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I enjoy painting for the same reason you enjoy laundry. The difference is that the painting doesn't need to be done again 4 days later :-)

P.S. That was me up above, sorry. Was signed in on different ID working on something for work.