Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The BIG D

No, it's not my new sports bra...


It's our first 5K!!!!!!!
Jeff, Jaclyn and I have committed ourselves to running the BIG D 5K in April.

We have all been training and are looking forward to actually running a race. I looked at last year's results and the last person to finish the BIG D 5K took 2 hours, so I think I'm safe... As long as I'm not the last person, I'll be happy to finish.

The first person was 19 minutes. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I will come in somewhere in between first and last place.

We are running for a cause...

And that cause would be... fat a$$ thirty-something's running.
... in a race
... a 5K
... and not because they're being chased

That's a good enough cause for a first race.

You can read about our running adventures at From Fat A to 5K.

Photobucket

No comments: