Wednesday, September 03, 2008

If I had known

Today after Josh got his hair done, he told Jeff thank you. Jeff made a point of telling Josh that he got his hair dreaded because I, his mother, made it happen, found the place, took him and paid for it.
Tonight, unsolicited, Josh crawled under the table with me to clean up an entire bowl of Spaghettios that he didn't even spill. WOW.
We're cooperating.
If I had known getting his hair done would make him so cooperative, I would have done it a long time ago.
Yeah for progress.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh Gina~ After reading your posts, it's as if I were reading my own thoughts, not yet written! I can totally relate to the daddy's boy syndrome. We share it here too!!! Daddy is the fun one and I am the school marm!! As I have said before, you are an inspiration, for walking in love and truth with your family and for having the courage to share it with us. You bless us so!!! I will try to call and chat when things settle a bit more!! Or do they every? :)
With love and blessings!
Chris