Friday, September 05, 2008

Dear Ellerbee Toilet,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your many, many years of good service. I enjoy you. I look forward to seeing you each day. You are always there for me. I consider you to be a good friend.
Secondly, I would like to apologize for not adequately teaching, observing and assisting the children with a) the size of their... um.... BM's and b) the amount of toilet paper they use (waste) each and every day.
Last of all, I would like to request that you please, please, please STOP getting clogged up with the massive poopy toilet paper wad. When you did this occasionally, I was OK with it. I wasn't happy, but I tolerated it and even learned how to unstop it quite handedly. But now, with you refusing to do your job multiple times a day... well I just can't tolerate it.
If you continue in your poor performance, I'm afraid I'm going to have to replace you.

Sincerely,
Gina Ellerbee
Photobucket

2 comments:

SisterMom said...

Oh my gosh!!! We have that same problem, and we only have one massive amount of toilet paper user in our house, so I imagine yours is working double over time!

I am also annoyed about the pee on the seat EVERY time I go to the bathroom! He won't listen when I tell him to raise the damn seat!

It is Friday night and I am already at my wit's end-doesn't bode well for the weekend, does it??

Julia said...

Here you go my dear:

http://www.americanstandard-us.com

Check out the Champion 4 which has the ability to flush 200 sheets of TP. Sounds like it's exactly what you need. A bit pricey of course...

You can also try Lowe's Hardware and look for the toilet that flushes an entire bucket of golf balls--much cheaper, works great. We have one ;-)