Sunday, September 07, 2008

How was your week?

We actually had a really good week last week. It started off a little rough, but taking my own advice (as well as Pastor Tommy and the bible), I confronted conflict and anger head on. I had a LONG discussion with Josh and Jack about conflict resolution and how we are going to act in the future. I think telling Josh that hiding in his room is not going to cut it, actually helped. I think it helped me to say it. It helped him to hear it. It almost scares me to say that we had a good week last week because that means next week is going to suck. Well at least that's what history has proven so far. Let's pray that we can change that this week. Hope your week is great too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

SisterMom said...

We had a great weekend too!
Saying that terrifies me because I know that when Addis has surgery on Wednesday she will be getting all the attention for a while and he will do something to get my attention. Negative attention is better than none, right??