Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Golden Personality

My lovely daughter gave me a personality test today and these are my results:
I have a GOLD personality. Sounds good so far. I like gold. I like diamonds. I like all precious metals. I like first place...

After reading through these personality traits, I feel like I should be paying her this psychoanalysis of myself.

According to her test:
I value:
loyalty
dependability
perfectionism
responsibility
honesty
I find joy in:
time for family
job satisfaction
home
order
sense of family
My strengths are:
organization
commitment
consistency
responsibility
dependability
My needs are:
stability
consistency
organization
appreciation
time
Things that stress and frustrate me are:
lack of control
change
disloyalty
financial insecurity
inconsistency

When I'm having a bad day, I'm supposed to recognize the following behaviors:
complaining and self-pity
I have definitely recognized THAT in the last few months (years)
anxiety and worry
Who me? I never WORRY about ANYTHING!
depression and fatigue
I'm too tired to recognize depression and fatigue
psychosomatic problems
I've got too much of a headache to worry about psychosomatic problems
malicious judgements about yourself or others
I'm such a loser and so is everyone around me
phobic reactions
Did I mention my irrational fear of squirrels?

1 comment:

Diann said...

I declare your blog is a highlight to my day! You should take your show on the road.

-Diann