Thursday, May 29, 2008

Justine's favorite thing about herself...


This is the front page of a book Justine made for her graduation from preschool. My favorite part of her book is the line that says, "My favorite thing about myself is my glasses."

Justine doesn't even wear glasses.

Some of the other great lines of this book are, "My family is BIG."
"I am going to miss preschool because I will miss Mrs. Price."
"When I grow up, I'm going to be a doctor and a parent."
"I will make $10 a year, then I'll be able to buy a lot of clothes."
"My house will probably cost $10"
"I will have one daughter named Kendra." Then there's a picture of her that says, "This is me holding Kendra."

She is so absolutely hysterical. There is not one single day that this child does not drive me to tears, usually through laughter...
Thank God for Justine!

No comments: