Wednesday, July 23, 2008

P.S.

Josh was fine today. Who knows? It was just a bad day.
I have one of those every once in awhile....
Today for instance, I went to the grocery store 3 different times and forgot to get milk... 3 different times.
I forgot about dinner in the oven and made garlic bread bricks.
I practically forgot how to speak at the sub shop today and couldn't order simple sandwiches for my kids.
I spent hours attempting to make something for a friend's little boy and screwed the whole thing up and had to go buy all new stuff to try to make it tomorrow...

My mind has been all over the place. Mostly with my fellow Hope"stars" who are waiting to get through court. You would think that once your adoption is complete, you could stop freaking out and worrying about courtdates and MOWA paperwork and court closures... but with friends like mine, it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thanks for all of your support, prayer and encouragement. I am sorry that it has put a total on your mental and physical health!! Thank God he has opened the gate allowing some of us to make it through court!! We now need to return the favor and cover you in some prayer my friend!! Praying for a speedy recovery for you!! Hang in there!!!
Hugs!!
Chris