Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Update

I'm beginning to think this entry is just not to be. I have attempted to write this 4 times now and something always happens. This will be the last attempt. I STILL have not heard any news from Ethiopia. I do not know when we are going, where we will be staying, or when we'll be back. I spoke with Crystal today. She has sent Shimellis a few E mails, but has not heard much back from him. She thinks he's still in Ethiopia. I am going to a meeting tomorrow with the board of directors of Adoption for Families about their Shop to Adopt fundraiser they're having in a few weeks. I have been fighting this awful cold, headache, cough, green snot...I know more than you wanted to know. I guess I should be glad to get it over with now and not when we're traveling. I have a feeling we will be hearing about our courtdate this week. I don't know why I feel that way...I have been nesting all week...scrubbing toilets and bathtub jets with a toothbrush. I rearranged the schoolroom last night and reorganized all of our books. Our house is actually clean right now, for the first time in I don't know how long. I still have 3 HUGE papers to write for school, which I am going to start on right now...well OK in a little bit. Talk to all of you soon. I promise when we have a courtdate, I will let EVERYONE know!
Photobucket

No comments: