After blogging for how many months... I have finally been tagged! Now comes the hard part... thinking of six random things about myself.
1. I am deathly afraid of squirrels. I once ran off the road because there was a *gulp* squirrel in the road.
2. I graduated first in my nursing class of 1993.
3. I love stupid movies and quote them all the time. My favorites: Dumb and Dumber, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Happy Gilmore.
4. I am adopted.
5. My daughter makes fun of me because my toes are always pointed and my pinky finger always pokes out when I pick up my cup.
6. I have three of something most people have 2 of (think Chandler on Friends), my son has 12 toes, my daughter has 3 ureters, and my other daughter has no canine teeth. We are a genetic freakshow around here.
Mendy - because you are finally getting back into blogging and I like that.
Peculiar Rebecca - because I want to know more about you.
Crystal Tower - because girl you make me laugh!
Amy - just because you're you.
Grace - because I need to know!
Jeannie - because I love you!