Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been Tagged

After blogging for how many months... I have finally been tagged! Now comes the hard part... thinking of six random things about myself.

1. I am deathly afraid of squirrels. I once ran off the road because there was a *gulp* squirrel in the road.
2. I graduated first in my nursing class of 1993.
3. I love stupid movies and quote them all the time. My favorites: Dumb and Dumber, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Happy Gilmore.
4. I am adopted.
5. My daughter makes fun of me because my toes are always pointed and my pinky finger always pokes out when I pick up my cup.
6. I have three of something most people have 2 of (think Chandler on Friends), my son has 12 toes, my daughter has 3 ureters, and my other daughter has no canine teeth. We are a genetic freakshow around here.
I tag:
Mendy - because you are finally getting back into blogging and I like that.
Peculiar Rebecca - because I want to know more about you.
Crystal Tower - because girl you make me laugh!
Amy - just because you're you.
Grace - because I need to know!
Jeannie - because I love you!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

How long have I known you? I did not know you were adopted... I'm amazed I did not know that. And the squirrel thing...that is even more amazing.

Julia said...

YAY I get to comment first!!!

Have you considered a nubbinectomy?
LMAO....heeeheeeeheeeeeee

The Wilkinson's said...

Awww! You have a Nubbin?..... Weird, but highly entertaining to me!

A brief bio: said...

Squirrels are absolutely horrid! I am with you on that one, Crystal

Rebecca said...

"Oh MAN! We got no food, no jobs, our pets HEADS are falling off!" Wow, Gina, we have something HUGE in common! I'm cracking myself up here!