Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sacagawea's Secret?


I love history, and I get so excited when my kids take an interest in learning about history. Justine and I were shopping yesterday, and she began to tell me about Lewis and Clark and Sacagawea. She knew they were going from the East to the West. She knew they were going to the ocean. Man, I was impressed. She has been listening! I asked her what Sacagawea had on her back and she said.....







"Um.... a tattoo?"



Ah, the infamous Sacagawean tramp stamp. I'm so proud...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Larsons said...

Your celebration child will continue to amaze you. She is a scholar. God has richley blest our precious flower. Mom

Lisa said...

LOL! Gotta love that answer!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Tramp stamp! I just love that term ")

What a cute kid you have!

Sandee said...

That is so funny...a tattoo. :) love it.

Rebecca said...

Go Justine...that's my girl!!! Maybe if I die my hair black, she'll think that I'm Sacagawea at the reunion? Hey, email me, will ya? rbrutto@yahoo.com I seem to have, ahem, misplaced your email address.

Anonymous said...

Well, what we are all DYING to know, is WHAT WAS IT A TATOO OF????

Surely you didn't neglect to ask Justine that follow-up question, did you?!