Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Million dollar smile?

I am still having majorly jacked up dreams about nonsense stuff. Do you remember when I dreamed that Jeff and the kids were shooting poison dart arrows through the window into my neck from outside the house?
Well the latest winner for freakiest dream would have to be this:

Last night, I dreamed that I went to the dentist, and was told my treatment plan would be $991,829. Don't even ask me how I remember that amount. And please don't over psychoanalyze my dream about the dentist... I'm afraid I don't want to know. It's ain't easy living in my head.

So I guess this is what I would get for nearly a million dollars...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm cracking up!

elisa said...

Haha.....you crack me up! You know Brandon had one of these for a church christmas show...lol. They did a Rum dmc christmas rap thing and he preformed it. It was hilarious, since it is so out of character.

Lisa said...

NICE ONE!!!!!!!!!! LOL