Thursday, December 20, 2007

Travel

Once again, my mind is focused on traveling. I am working on my Excel spreadsheet once again, and beginning to think about what it's going to be like to actually see my kids for the first time! I am working on lists of what to bring, what not to bring.

I am still looking for Pedialyte packets (that you add to water, like of like Crystal light) If anyone comes across any of those in the store, please call me right away. I will buy in bulk! Because I am a nurse, I would like to help the orphanage in as many medical ways as possible. I am still planning on taking medications and goods for the orphanage. I also need to stop and get some toys to take. After Christmas sales? Sounds good to me.

As lucky as our children are for getting out, I want to help take care of those who are left behind. I am so grateful to the caretakers for loving on and caring for my children. Kristy in KC who adopted 2 kids last year and is going back soon for another gave me the name of the travel agent she uses. I have contacted her and am awaiting her email. I would really like to go ahead and schedule our flight arrangements. It would be cheaper to schedule farther out and then have to change if necessary. This particular travel agent does not charge to change plans. So that's excellent. I will let you know if I hear anything. I have requested pictures for Christmas, so keep praying that I will receive them.
Photobucket

No comments: