Friday, December 07, 2007

It's addictive

I just found out the people in Kansas City who adopted an 8 year old girl and 10 year old boy last year are adopting again from Ethiopia. In the email I received, Kristy told me they had a courtdate in October, but it "didn't go through" Their new courtdate is Dec 19th. She indicated that their agency told them to not be surprised if that courtdate doesn't go through either. That kind of freaks me out. I guess I again thought unrealistically, that once we had the courtdate, it was a done deal. So we are waiting anxiously for that courtdate to go through without problems. Right now is the most important time for prayer! I have to say that adoption really is addictive. It can be painful and stressful, you have to sell your stuff to get money, and it is such a roller coaster ride, yet people do it again and again. If that's not an addiction, I don't know what is. At least it's a healthy, positive addiction.
Photobucket

No comments: