Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas is over!

So Christmas is over. Our adoption is final. Justine is now 5 years old. What else have I accomplished this week? I washed my dog... I'm attempting to climb out from underneath my laundry pile and clean my house. Here is my top ten list of things I want to accomplish in the next 6 weeks.

10. Really clean and organize my house.
9. Read a book (and finish it) for pleasure.
8. Work on my packing list for Ethiopia.
7. Make travel arrangements for Ethiopia.
6. Take more pictures.
5. Take the kids to the Rutledge Wilson farm.
4. Listen to more music because it really makes me happy.
3. Learn to play pitch.
2. Eat healthier and exercise.
1. REALLY enjoy my husband and children.

So we will see how this list goes. I've decided against New Year's Resolutions this year. I am shooting for 6 week resolves. I don't think I have ever made a New Year's Resolution work for me, so I am trying a new method. Perhaps if I only have to think about 6 weeks at a time, I won't forget so quickly. Good luck with your "resolves" and may God Bless you in the year 2008.

No comments: