Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Something's missing...

Jackson went home today. And while it's good to get things back to normal... (whatever that is)... it's very obvious that something's missing. While fixing dinner tonight, I could have sworn I saw Jackson coming around the corner. We had such a great time with him. I don't know if he had a good time or not... Justine was sick like the whole, entire time he was here. I was a wee bit stressed out... and Josh had a great time with him, and they all got along great. I would post the pictures they took of each other and that I took of them... but in in typical Josh style, they've all been deleted. Imagine that! Jackson, we will miss you so much and had so much fun while you were here.
Photobucket

1 comment:

SisterMom said...

I have pics!!! We will send some to you. My favorite is the 3 minute long video of jackson doing something almost resembling break dancing!
He did have fun, and thank you so much!!!
I will try to repay you somehow....