Sunday, June 15, 2008

For Minte's mom and all my waiting Hope friends...

It only seems fitting that my 200th post sends a shout out to all of those parents who are still waiting for their kids to come home. Oh, how hard that wait is! Many have been waiting for a long time. The agony of their wait is almost over. HOPE kids are coming home soon! Many have just started this process and are still pregnant on paper. Hold on tight and know that it is so worth it! They will be home soon.

May you be safe while you're waiting...

May you be safe and sleep soundly through the night.
May you be safe as you wake to the morning's light.
May you feel our love from so far away,
May it comfort and protect you throughout each day.

We will pray for you my little one,
Until our time of waiting is done.
We will pray that the Lord keep you safe from harm,
Until the child of our hearts becomes the child in our arms.

Author: Anonymous

3 comments:

Diann said...

You have no idea how much I needed to read that today. God truly blessed me through you.
Diann

The Wilkinson's said...

Gina-
I have refrained from crying over this wait for several days now. It has been a huge acccomplishment as you know. Then today I open your blog and see this post. I cried, not because I am sad but because I AM MINTE'S MOM!!! Thats ME!! Thank you Gina for being fantastic and supportive. It is true, my kids will be home soon! Your encouragement is so wonderful!
With love, Jaclyn

SisterMom said...

My boy is coming home!!!! Can we call you when we get home? I know Taneh will want to talk to Josh!!