Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's still July right?

Well, better late than never huh?

It's still July right?

My own husband, who used to complain about my time spent writing blog posts, has called me a bad blogger as of late.

With trip after trip this summer, I just haven't had time to do the summer blogging justice.

Just like last year at the yearly fireworks extravaganza, I sat back and watched the fireworks remembering the summer before when we had just started our adoption process. It was so new. So raw then. We were anxious. The great unknown ahead of us. We had no idea how much our lives were going to change. We had no idea how much our trip to Africa alone would change us. Not to mention loving these two then strangers. Just like a baby whose days were counted in days, weeks, then months. I no longer even know how long they've been here. It just seems like they've always been here.

You can look back here to see last year's 4th of July post.

Here are some pics from this year's 4th of July.








Photobucket

No comments: