Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why you shouldn't fall asleep first

This, my friends, is why you should never fall asleep first at your big sister's slumber party.

Justine and her friend Sophie.




The punishment was absolutely brilliant.
Justine's two big sisters had to give her a bath, wash all the marker off and fix her hair.
Sophie's two big sisters had to do the same with her. Then the big sisters had to play with the little sisters for the rest of the day.
Parenting genius, aren't I?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes, you ARE a genius! I'll bet the big sisters just LOVED that!

Rebecca said...

That, my friend, is indeed true genius!!!
Hey, maybe we should try that on the guys in Dallas? Whadda ya say?
Oh, and snap....please tell me that you DID NOT buy Jordan that snuggli-thingy...I always wondered what sort of person actually bought those!