Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Week in Numbers...

It's been a difficult week here at Ellerbeeville. Difficult? Maybe that's the wrong adjective... overwhelming, exciting, emotional, exhausting...

Now that Jordan's graduation party and graduation are now over, we enter the rare and time consuming introspective mode.
And tonight, we shall do so in numbers...

that's the number of pouting, whining children who slept in my bed last night.



that's the number of times those two children kicked me in the back/head/kidneys last night.


that's the least amount of dollars I think I spent on graduation party food, decorations, and gifts this week.


that's how many times I changed my clothes before Jordan's graduation ceremony tonight.



that's the number of nights I slept squished in the side of a bunk bed with a whining, pouting child.



that's the number of friends and family who cheered as Jordan walked across that stage to get her diploma tonight.


that's the number of tears I have yet to shed when I realize that it's actually over... and my baby has graduated from high school...
Photobucket

3 comments:

misschris said...

This just doesn't seem possible, Gina!! Not. Possible.

Girl looked gorgeous for prom, though.

Larsons said...

All is good. A job well done .All is gift. Blessing and love. Beautiful memories. Celebrate with God our Father, our Savior, Jesus Christ, and our great comforter The Holy Spirit. I am sure your grand parents and your brother were smiling.

Kristine said...

Congratulations!!!