Thursday, February 14, 2008

Journal Entry from our trip




Sunday Feb 3rd - somewhere over the Atlantic I presume.
It's 8pm our time, 3am in Germany and 5am in Ethiopia. We're on our first leg of our trip to get Merkeb and Felimon. We will officially be seeing them for the first time tomorrow... even though we still have many hours in the air before that happens. I should be sleeping, but I just can't. The excitement, the nervousness is immeasurable. I just have to keep remembering that God laid this upon our hearts, God has provided every single need throughout this whole process, and He will also be here during our emmigration proceeding and Embassy appointments. I keep repeating in my head, praise be to God from whom all blessings flow. God continue to watch over us, forgive us for our short comings, and continue to lay your hand upon us, these two children and all of the people we will come into contact with along the way. May our hearts and minds be forever changed, and the images imbedded in our minds so that we may change our ways and ultimately change the world.

No comments: