Friday, October 09, 2009

playing with numbers



the number of hours I went without sleep from Friday am to Saturday...

the number of uninterrupted hours of sleep I got on Saturday when my sweet, sweet hubby took the kids to soccer! (And yes, those 6 hours were glorious and appreciated... thank you very much!)



the number of days I spent cleaning closets and rearranging furniture...



the number of trash bags we took out full of stuff we found we didn't actually need, hidden in bookshelves and closets...


the number of bookshelves we cleaned off and reorganized...



the number of missing puzzle pieces in the World map puzzle I just had to put together in the middle of our cleaning frenzy... you know just to make sure they were all still there ....



the number of lives I saved this weekend at work...

It's been a productive week...

Photobucket

No comments: