Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve update

Jack is still sick. He has a fever, fatigue and a freaky headache. He's been in bed most of the day. But thankfully, no more vomit!
I still am working on Josh and Jameson's stockings... I still have one more day to finish them...
Josh has been great all day. He has helped wrap presents all day. He's been hysterically funny and talkative. He's followed me around the house to just spend time with me. He and Jordan are going through all of her music on itunes and she's making a CD for him. They are sharing and laughing and having fun together.
Even with my extended "to do" list, my sick child, and the fact that I have to work tonight, this has been an excellent Christmas Eve Eve.
I hope things hold out for the next two days.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So happy that you're having a "peaceful" Christmas Eve Eve. As in..everyone is keeping the peace! Merry Christmas!

waitingarms said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. May peace and joy abound as you celebrate your first Christmas with both your "new" and "old" children.