Thursday, September 01, 2011

She's serious about the environment

This is a public service announcement from the youngest bee. She wants to remind everyone to reduce, recycle, and reuse. She takes this serious.

So serious in fact, that's she's made her own Environment Club. She is the president, treasurer, and secretary of the club. She's in charge of production ideas as well as creative director.

She has made badges you can earn for activities such as recycling, reusing items, planting and working in the yard. She's advertising for new members and already has a pretty good following.

Oh, how I love this girl. Her passion. Her creativity. Her obsessive nature. I love it all. I truly think God gave me this child because he knew I would need to be entertained later in life.

Photobucket

No comments: