Monday, August 29, 2011

Afraid to blog; Afraid to not blog

After a nearly year long hiatus from this blog, I have occasionally felt a yearning to return. In a way, I've been afraid to even type those letters into the address bar. Afraid my blog, which I loved so much, would be gone? A fear that it would bring me back to times that were bittersweet. This blog represents times of complete happiness and utter despair for me. Returning represents an embarrassment of my year long absence.

But I'm back.

I will hopefully find a few minutes here and there to document our lives in this strange forum. I'll need somewhere to document how I survive Jordan being in Egypt for a semester this winter. A place to focus my angst of having 4 teenagers soon. A place to document and photograph my muse, Justine. An arena to document my last 20 months of grad school and hopefully the beginning of career advancement. Who knows? I guess I'll give it a try.

More to follow soon.

Hugs.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I love you.

MommyBrec said...

I AM SOOOO GLAD YOU ARE "BACK" in blog world!!!!! I have missed you and your family. :)

Anonymous said...

I've missed you. I actually checked for an update recently in hopes that there was something new to read. I'm glad I didn't have to wait long. :) I look forward to following your journey once again.

cwredsky said...

I can so relate and I need to stop using FB for that purpose. I am hoping to add this to my list fo things to do, reading and honing almost lost skills. I really need one of those software programs that types for you and tha way i can stop corrections, and either my brain or fingers getting crossed up. Can you remeind me ar resend an nevermind I will do it myself, Cindy